Friday, November 11, 2011

FIRST POST OF MY PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG!!! 11/11/11, Oh Yeah!!!

Meet the Broughton family: Josh, Jenn, Noah and Jack. I met this wonderful family about a year and a half ago... Not long after meeting them I found out that Josh was going to be my new pastor. He and his beautiful wife were called to be church planters in Wesley Chapel, Florida. The whole family moved from Indiana to Florida just a few months ago and they have already been a huge blessing to this community.  So excited to see how God is going to continue to use them. 


                   
        Little Jack, the younger brother, calls this older brother Bubby. So cute!



                                  You have to adore this cute little face.



                                                TRUE LOVE!!!      

         
                             I hope you had a great 11/11/11! I know I did! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are creative, empathetic, endearing, and your images are a mere example of this. I am so happy for you. You've captured magic and I wholly believe that this is a passion that you should continue to pursue. I wished on 11/11/11 too and I hope both are wishes are realized <3. - Marilyn

    ReplyDelete