Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Farid Wedding!!!! 02/25/2012

A day full of sweetness!
The Bijan and Shuka Farid wedding was definitely the highlight of my week. The two families are beautiful, and so is the couple. Breathtaking would be the word I would use to describe the ceremony and the all around day. A garden in the Renaissance Vinoy Hotel & Resort was the setting for their ceremony. Right after they were pronounced husband and wife, they fed each other honey on their pinky fingers to to symbolize a sweetened life together, so cute! I welled up with joy a few times during the reception. I'm sure I wasn't alone. I loved the prayer in Jesus name, the toasts from their loving friends, and the mother-son dance. So many sweet moments in one day; it must have been the honey. ;) 




























For many reasons, I feel so blessed to have been there. A HUGE THANK YOU to April and Scott Patterson with Life's Highlights for letting me come along! They are awesome people and photographers, and I LOVED every part of working with them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment