Saturday, November 17, 2012

Lewisburg PA - Family Session

Meet my three little cousins: Mason, Kaden and Adisyn!
I went to Disney World with them a few months ago and it was so funny how "attached at the hip" they were to me. Literally, all 13 hours at Disney, the two youngest (Kaden and Adisyn) would be holding my hands. The oldest, Mason, would randomly say to us that he felt lonely.
The picture above was our solution for Mason's sadness until Adisyn would say it was her turn to get in on the love fest again. At the end of the day, I felt so loved and happy that we are close.
I took these new pictures in PA for their 2012 Christmas cards, and I have to say, it was one of the most fun photo-shoots I've ever done.
They are such great kids and I deeply wish I could see them more often!
I hope these pictures brighten up your day as much as
these kiddos brighten up my life!




No comments:

Post a Comment