Sunday, January 8, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS DANNY AND TORI!!!

Danny and Tori -  A Match Made in Heaven!
I have enjoyed going back in my mind on a journey of my friendship with Danny today as I have been preparing to post this blog. You see, Danny and I go waaayyy back. We grew up in the same church and he has been like a pesky older brother to me. For example: he used to pick me up, turn me upside down, and put me in big trash cans (that is, empty ones =P). Although Danny has done crazy things like this to me, I love him so much! He is irreplaceable and like no one you have ever known. His personality is priceless and he brings so much happiness to everyone. Danny has been going to Indiana Wesleyan University for the past four years, and I have to say, he met an angel there! Tori stole Danny's heart, and they are oh-so-perfect for each other! I had the privilege of taking their engagement pictures this past weekend - which was more fun than I could have imagined! I am so excited for their future together, and so thankful for my friendship with them! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment