Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Gabe + Felicia = My favorite couple! 
I wish I could tell you the whole story of the two awesome people in these pictures. It would take me all day to write it because they have a 5 year story, and I'm not a fast typist. Felicia is my beautiful older sister and Gabe has been like a brother to me. They have both been such great examples for me to look up to.  I do want to share one story with you about when they first started liking each other because I'm in it. ;) My Mom, the match maker, somehow got Gabe to come to the beach with Her, Felicia and I. I don't remember much from that day, but I do remember the fun parts. Mom told Felicia and Gabe that we were going to go for a walk. We went off on our walk kinda just watching to see what they were going to do. They went and sat down by the water and watched the sunset. Mom and I snuck behind a trash can on the beach hoping they wouldn't see us. We saw them talking while it was getting pretty dark outside and it was really hard to see them. My Mom said to me, "Did he just put his arm around her?" "Yeah, I think he did." I told her.  I got to see the beginning of their relationship, kind of in a creepy way ;) But for me it's really special to be a part of their story together. I had the privilege of doing their engagement pictures while Gabe was here for Christmas break. I can only hope that later in life they can look back on the pictures and laugh because they are more than pictures, they are fun memories. 




          Love you, Felicia and Gabe!!!  For all of you readers, I hope you have a day full of smiles!





No comments:

Post a Comment