Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Next Chapter

About two weeks ago my family and I headed up the great state of Indiana for a graduation. While in the car I finished reading the last book of The Hunger Games. I'm glad we decided to drive, if we hadn't, everyone on the plane would have heard me burst into tears. NO JOKE, it was bad. Every time my sister would see me crying, she simply looked amazed. I think my whole family was a little shocked how emotionally attached I got to book/characters/Peeta. ;) I even shocked myself a little.

As I finished The Hunger Games, a whole group of my close friends finished a chapter in their lives. They graduated college!!! Now they get to experience a fresh chapter in their life's book. A NEW chapter for God to write. I'm so excited for them and happy to have them home again.





                                                                         
                                                       REAL!!!

2 comments: