Friday, August 3, 2012

Marrying Your BEST Friend 7-29-12

Last Sunday, I had the honor of being a second shooter for one of my close old friends, Jillian Tree. She has an awesome business
(Jillian Tree Photography) and is one of the best photographers I have ever seen! I SOOOO loved working with her! I am a huge fan! ;) 

The wedding was in Hollywood, Florida, which is about twenty minutes away from where I grew up in Weston. While I was in town, I got to spend some much needed time with some awesome old friends! We spent time shopping at my old mall, talked late into the night, and for old time sake, went to the park to swing. It was a great time!

Melissa and Devin's wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been too. Although they did a beautiful job with the decorations, there was something about the day that made it even more special. I believe it was what they said to each other during the ceremony. Their wedding had a constant theme to it; of course their love for each other, but also their deep friendship. Both of them said over and over how they are best friends. Devin gave a very meaningful speech that drove his BFF to graceful tears. One of the most touching moments was when Devin said to Melissa, "I would gladly die for you." That is true love and friendship! What they said to each other touched my heart and many others. It is very evident that their friendship and love story is from God! 
























Their first dance song was All My Life by K-Ci & JoJo. Very fitting song for their day!

1 comment: