Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Clemson SC - Engagement - Kaitlin & Zach

I met Kaitlin four years ago at my former church in south FL. It didn't take long for me to love her. She would travel all the way up to Tampa to spend time with our family and we would have hilarious late night talks. She made me laugh so hard I would laugh and cough at the same time. I call it my lough. Haha! Not very attractive! I love that Kaitlin calls me Courtser and makes jokes about my little hands. She's such a fun friend! Kaitlin and Zach have both been studying ministry at Southern Wesleyan University. They met there and fell in love and are now looking forward to their future lives together. I am so impressed with how they are desiring to be used by God and want to be a change in this world. I am so thankful to know them! 

"Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave..." Song of Songs 8:6




























No comments:

Post a Comment