Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fayetteville NC - Wedding - Caroline & Josh

 Mine and Caroline's families met at our old church in Weston, FL, nine or so years ago where we all became really close friends. My family and I have so many great things to say about this lady! Caroline is truly an amazing person! She has such a beautiful servant's heart and has found a guy who is like-hearted. I am so looking forward to seeing what God will do in their relationship and how they will serve God in ministry together. Being at their wedding made me see how perfect they are for each other! They are such a great couple, and I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to be with them on their special day! 10/20/12


My sister Felicia and Caroline are the cutest best friends! 





SUCH A GORGEOUS BRIDE! 





Love you guys! 



No comments:

Post a Comment