Monday, August 27, 2012

Danny and Tori's Wedding!!! Yay!!! 8-18-12

I got to go to a really good friend's wedding a few weeks ago (Danny and Tori)! It was a perfect Indiana day with a GORGEOUS bride! I am so thankful I got to be there and celebrate with them. During their ceremoney they lit a lantern together and it was to symbolize how they want to be a light together for Jesus in this world. Danny and Tori are such a special couple that I admire and love so much. They will be working in a new church plant this year and I believe they are going to impact so many lives together for Jesus! I got a couple of shots of their day and really wanted to share them with my friends and the online world. I hope you enjoy them and if you haven't checked out Danny and Tori's engagement photos on my blog yet, please do. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment