Monday, September 10, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Melian's Wedding!!! :) 8/31/12

I haven't stopped falling in love
Gabe and Felicia Melian's wedding day, hands down, was the most beautiful wedding I have ever experienced! This was my sister and brother in-law's wedding, which might make you think I'm being biased by saying this, but it wasn't just me who had these feelings. I heard so many people say that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Every part of the ceremony and reception was completely focused on God and Gabe and Felicia's PURE love for each other; not to mention that when the pastor said to Gabe, you may kiss your bride, Gabe and Felicia shared their very first kiss!!!!! It was ridiculous how much I cried! I promise they were all good tears! ;) Everything turned out perfect and the day was like a heavenly dream. It was awesome to hear how so many people were forever impacted by the day, including me. Their first dance was to Summer Song by Wavorly which has been "their song" for the past five and a half years. Here are some of the lyrics to it, "And this day, I choose to keep loving you as if it were a choice, I can't stop falling, I haven't stopped falling in love."  









The most beautiful bride in the WHOLE world right there! Love you Mr. and Mrs. Melian! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment