Friday, September 21, 2012

Rebekah's Photo-Shoot 9/17/12

I met Rebekah about a year ago through a mutual friend, and we learned fast that we have some things in common from being home-schooled as kids - loving card games (especially nurts) and wanting to start our own businesses. It has been so great getting to know this lady! She is encouraging and gives compliments as if she were giving you a million dollars. She has the cutest laugh and a smile that makes her eyes disappear. I loved this photo-shoot both because the location was perfect and the model was as beautiful as a fairy tale. It really was so much fun! She was so easy to photograph and had some really fun ideas. At one point she was like "Courtney, you wan't me to clime this tree?!" She was willing to do some CRAZY things. ;) Don't be surprised if you see another photo-shoot of Rebekah soon. Just saying, I would love to relive this day!



People tell her that she looks like Taylor Swift,
I didn't see it at first, but I do now. 


Rebekah is one of the most talented guitarists I have ever heard! 
She is truly amazing!!! 


That smile is what I'm talking about! :) 



Doesn't she look like a peaceful woodland fairy?







No comments:

Post a Comment